Friday, December 16, 2005

Taco Bell turns sauce into fortunes

Finally, someone has added Taco Bell hot sauce to the long list of ubiquitous things made more interesting by adding witty remarks. No longer are we stuck with simply fortune cookies, sugar packets and ketchup bottles sporting catchy comments. Behold, the future of Fast Mexican Repast. I give you the contents of my TB Lunch bag:
  • It's okay...you can say it. I love you too.
  • Do you add sauce left to right, or right to left?
  • Careful! I don't do well under pressure.
  • Not to be used as a flotation device
  • Pick me! Pick me!
  • You had me at taco.
  • I'm in good hands now.

That must have been a crazy 3 minutes coming up with those.

Of course, for every blog, there's a site that has the detail.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home